All 24 art Reviews

Sara Raine Sara Raine

Demonizing.

The demented effect is apparent through the blood splatter which is done with frightening accuracy. The thin scratchy lines give a graceful frame to the girl and the wide expressive eyes give a befitting contradiction to the piece. Well done. The only thing wrong is the piece lacks filling substance, being more livlihood.

ZeroInsanity responds:

That's sadistic behavior for ya. And I LUVS IT.
Yeah, I should have put a BIT more detail into it (shading, background, etc.), but imma too lazy to do things like that after spending hours on the damn thing.

The Mad Hatter The Mad Hatter

Insane.

This piece clearly succeeded in adding pure chills to its appearance. This is actually quite frightening to look at. This effect is only increased by the rough outlining, glassed stare, and the mouth of the Mad Hatter was a nice touch that really brung it all together. But the really frightening part is the story behind the mouth. To smile without warranting it for all eternity, that's just diabolical. An excellent piece.

'Tis The Season To Be Zombies 'Tis The Season To Be Zombies

Zombies, zombies, zombies.

this looks to be done in a scratchy manga fashion. I honestly don't really like the title (albeit if I'm mistaking the stars for snow) but the art itself is quite good. A humorous semi-anime fashion with...well zombies. Facial expressions are quite humorous and overall I enjoy this piece thouroughly.

Can't Live Without You.... Can't Live Without You....

Dazzling Without Color.

Admittedly it is difficult how the title relates to the piece in general but albeit, this quite good. These are the pieces that beg to be completed in color but it is not my job to chastice an artist nor do I have the desire, because this piece is still quite good. Excellent use with the blurred backgound to really make the substance of the piece pop. Good work.

Sorrygirl99 responds:

Thanks~
I love with when people use good vocabulary :3

Blue and Orange Cubism Blue and Orange Cubism

This Is Your Muse.

This is exceptional! The choice of blue and orange was simple but very wise. Orange almost being the opposite to blue allows each color to really pop and grab attention. This is more abstract than cubist I'm sorry to say but despite either genre I am in love with this piece. Well done!

smiling monster smiling monster

Bizarre and Inventive.

This strange bipedal creature is done in a very defining style. It seems to look nonthreatening and the style of the artwork can attest to this. A very enjoyable piece and the surreality is simple but toned nicely with the lines and fading of the greys and blacks.

Hatchling Hatchling

How Detailed!

I can't imagine the attention to detail and effort you put into this. Very simple concept with such detail and the the scenario that plays to thought; a once feared beast that actually found its origins as something so inoccent and adorable. It's not only exceptionally drawn but attests to the very word "Irony". Sensational job.

Nami's Treasure Nami's Treasure

It's Funny Actually.

I know One Piece quite well but familiarities aside. I find it humorous that two of the biggest bases of lust are portrayed in this piece; money and flesh. The hunger for riches and in turn power, and of course sex appeal as well adds up. I actually like this piece, well done.

Red Lines Red Lines

Confusing With Grace.

This work is a bit baffling but I enjoy the confusion of lines at the point of interest. If I didn't know any better I'd say it resembles a Bird's Eye View of a tornado or vortice. I like the choice of a white background with the spontaneity of the lines. I really enjoy this piece.

Viamede responds:

WOW thanks man.

Halfland Halfland

The Conflict is Stirring.

I love when there is conflict in art with your graceful lands and the bordering barren wastelands and craggy threatening mountain landscapes. This is excellent and the water-color was used beautifully. I also like the sudden transition of grace to shame with the definate border between each land. Well done.

leedon responds: