$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Two Scoops of Eye Candy.

It truly is a work of art and...other things. But first thing's first I want to comment that the art style and animation was overshelming and this is surely top-quality flash animation at its finest and purest core. Fluent and inspired; the movements and facial expressions give the parodying characters vivacious personality and likeability and it is only enhanced by the varied art styles of collaborators. However, if you have come to watch for the the insane and side-splitting humor akin to the first installment you may be mildly disappointed at what you'll get. Its quite funny and one or two skits hit their mark nicely when compared to the first installment but this version is moreso bent on shock-humor at agreeable skits and that border the sheerly inappropriate. It's definately not a bad thing for trying to appeal to different humor and viewing pallettes but there is surely something more that falls dead short. The first installment may have set the bar a little too high for any sequal and this just feels more like a director's cut but worked over for a more presentable jumble of skits. Low-brow here and shocking there is what defines this flash nicely. Now there are marks that graced the score and seeing an Adult Content button is a more mild statement that heightens the audience content sorely by a two-part skit that may discomfort others. If you're amoung those then it's not truly worth it to skip the movie entirely but play scene for scene at your own pace. So there is no more for me to say entirely that this is a claasic case of what I call sequalitis; definition: an entertaining work that is overshadowed by its predacessor. Give this one a try which you most likely will if you've adored the first NiN10Doh! parody; newcomers to this series will possibly find favor in the first. Packs a punch in animation quality but falters in its own humor.

Ninjas Day Break Ninjas Day Break

Action and Style.

Very balanced use of action and style make this flash simply a pleasure to watch. Cool style of a thick and rough outlining beautifully contradicted with the well choreographed fight. Yet the motions of the action sequence were a tad stiff at points, this is something that should not bother any viewer. One other thing is the length. A very short and excellent flash that was off-put by a uneccessarily short length.

Colourfulness Colourfulness

Delightful.

It truly is a delightful work. Teh catchy music was frantic and the quirky humor and events throughout were creative, boggling, and a bit strange. The style was simple but it was purely testament to the premise and I can't think of anything wrong with this flash other than a very slight and subtle repition. Very good in the end.

griffinsbeenbeheaded responds:

thankyou very much, but the only reason it repeated was the lack of ideas in my prefrontal cortex

Alfred Destroys Buildings Alfred Destroys Buildings

Very Surreal.

This is very surreal and the animation was well...surreal as well. The style was a clear theme of an urban setting and the still-textures gave a solid visual touch. The music went well with the movie and even sychronized well too. Nothing to complain about other than an abrupt end but with a satisfying length.

Light_Force [Box-Killa] Light_Force [Box-Killa]

Squiggles that Entertain.

It's strange but I actually liked this submission. Some of the patterns the squiggles (albeit lights) made some pretty interesting and cool patterns but others were not all too original. The music fits the franticness well and it was a decent enough length to be enjoyable. I was a little annoyed with the opening credits, particularly because your name and other words were cut off slightly by the screen. In the end this is enjoyable and is moreso a hyper-active screensaver, but that's a good thing.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah should be fixed now :D

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Stunning.

Cinematic quality in narroration and sound. The voicing acting blew me away with excellently synched acting and the motions of characters (although a tad choppy at times) were simply smooth in all. Sound effects were the true gem of this flash adn the length gave you enough of a taste to hook you but short enough to give suspense and have you return for future releases of this series. This could have the potential of the acclaimed flash series Fallen Angel but we'll just have to wait. A vseemingly long one for me.

Bubbowrap responds:

Wow, comparing this to Fallen Angel blows my mind. That series (along with Vinnie Veritas' flashes) made me want to get into animating in the first place! I think it's too good of a compliment for me, but I seriously appreciate it!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Crossover Within a Crossover.

Being a Smash Bros. fan myself I can STILL relate to every portion this work brings forth. But the concept is actually pretty clever bringing many animators to collaborate (or crossover) into a crossover game. The different styles and skits were a warm touch that at first set me at uneasiness because I thought it would stray too far from the original two videos, but in the end I was glad this collaborative art-style was used. It provided even more laughs and creativity to the flash and I couldn't have found any more enjoyment in the movie. Hilarious facial expressions mixed with appropriate crudeness made this flash a sheer masterpiece.

Tomato, Tomato Tomato, Tomato

Hilarious.

The sheer lamness of the fruit an vegetable puns are funny for the sake...of well lameness. Character voicovers were clear and well done and the premise is a funny one. Funny without being innappropriate but still retain some adult jokes. I hope this trailer isn't just a joke film because I actually want to see the entire product. But the trailer was still above satisfying.

You Cried Me You Cried Me

Excellent Music Video.

This music video is purely deligthful from the cool visual styles and the even more delightful music. The style seems to stem from the infamous Adult Swim show Super Jail but the premise is not so much. A very tongue in cheek video that reminds me of Coheed and Cambria's antics in A Favor House Atlantic or Feathers. Music mixed with humor and with fitting visuals makes this flash pure excellence.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Bubble and Dark.

Despite your adorable art-style this was very dark humored. So many of the standard suicide ways gone awry made this humorous in her failure to ...oust herself. But again with delightful music, funny mishaps, and great voice-acting (despite a samll bit of it). Then there was the end. It was actually quite sad. I guess she really didn't want to die in the end or maybe she really wanted to. An excellent flash.